I undertook a survey about BDSM people’s attitudes to symbols of ownership in July 2012 – most respondents came from the now defunct UK http://www.informedconsent.co.uk website.
General background to the surveys is on this page.
This survey had 210 respondents of which 204 gave enough results to enable me to include them in the results. The sample was self-selecting.
The articles are here:
- BDSM and symbols of ownership survey: Are you owned?
- Collars, and other symbols of BDSM ownership: unsurprisingly, collars are the top symbol people who took part use.
- Symbols of BDSM ownership – people’s attitudes: Overview:
- What’s Your Flavor: Dom, Sub, Switch? (soexquisitecharleston.com)
- What is #BDSM in a nutshell? (christinamandara.wordpress.com)
9 thoughts on “The symbols of ownership survey”